2 Cosmo
So I happened to be visiting my family for a few days when I noticed an issue of Cosmo being pulled from the mailbox.  I didn't think too much on it at the time.  I don't hate women/beauty/fashion magazines or anything like that, but I don't follow them whatsoever (being hopeless uncool and all).

It wasn't until a little later, reading a particular article on Cracked about the 7 Psychotic Pieces of Relationship Advice that the name popped up again.  And again.  Then some more.

Wow, Cosmo, thought I.  You just...cannot be serious.


So I decided to do some digging and found 7 Sex Tips from Cosmo That Will Put You in the HospitalHuh, I mused.  no, this must be a joke.  They couldn't possible be that stupid.  Cracked is not exactly the forefront of good investigative reporting, so I decided to expand my search a tiny bit.

Hey, isolated incidents, right? Cosmo doesn't actually want to hurt me, my faith in my loved ones, and my own self worth as a human being, do they?

No, of course not.

Well, I'm convinced.

On the other hand, maybe I'm wrong! Maybe the folks at Cosmo are actually brilliant business geniuses.  Because as of this moment, I'm tempted to grab a few issues purely for their unabashed comedic value.

And on an utterly unrelated note, here, have some art!

Facebook
Twitter
Yahoo
Reddit
Feed
2 Responses
  1. chantillyBest Blogger Tips Says:

    oh god. cosmo is INSANE. i can't believe i actually used to read it when i was 18. it's the worst thing in the world for an 18-year-old to actually take seriously.


  2. ErikaBest Blogger Tips Says:

    @chantilly
    I never really read them past skimming them in offices, so I never got the full idea about just how insane they are...which is a lot, wow. o_o


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


  • About Me

    My Photo
    Erika
    "DeadDoll00"

    OCCUPATION: Super-Villain

    App-O-Plectic:

    Sporadic eviews of the best & worst in unique, unknown (free!) iPhone/iPod Touch applications

    Cat Dead, Details Later:

    My personal blog.

    View my complete profile


    ------------------


    Popular Posts

    My Free App Reviews!

    App-O-Plectic

    Buttons





    Labels

    BlogFrog

  • BzzAgent Badge


    Awards





    Follow Me!




    ---------------

    Freecycle

    ---------------

    Giveaways

    Blog Giveaways

    Blog Giveaway Directory

    ---------------

    Blogging Lot!

    ---------------

    Blog Hops

    Blog Hops Everyday
    ---------------

    Nifty Stuffage

    Photobucket

    read the printed word!

    ---------------

    Badges

    OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets How Long Could You Survive Trapped In Your Own Home?