6 Activity #1: Your Purse
ACTIVITY #1: WHAT'S IN YOUR PURSE?

Activities are fun little blog posts that anyone should feel free to take part in on their own blog! Don't forget to comment and/or grab a button if you decide to participate! 

I was trolling around the blog community a short time ago and stumbled onto Kate and her blog:

Her post about the many contents to be found in her purse spurred me to try it myself (though I have to admit my purse is not as awesome as hers). So without further ado, try to contain your excitement:


1. My CyberDog Wallet: Bought this awesome wallet while in England with the Labcoat.  We got to visit one of the coolest stores I've ever been to!

2. I'm Rich in Spirit: Yeah, Monster money, right there.

 3. Skittles Chap Stick: Strawberry Flavor.  It's delicious.

4. The Sonic Keychain: I have keys like!whoa, apparently. Sonic Screwdriver!

5. Amber Scorpion: Yes, that is a real teeny-weeny scorpion encased in amber.  A gift from my dad a few years back when he came back from one of his tours of duty.

 6. Nuka-Cola Lighter: Why yes, I am an enormous nerd! :D

 7. My iPod Touch: Ah, beloved "Doc", how could I ever get by without you? Now that I know your tender, Apple-infested touch, truly I need no other.  Also, yes, that is Batman.  Fighting a shark.  With a light-saber.  Badum-Tish!

8. So Many Pens: Huh...yeah, I don't even know.  I have many pens.  Then I forget those pens and I add more.  Then I forget those.  It's funny how it works.

Facebook
Twitter
Yahoo
Reddit
Feed
Labels: | edit post
6 Responses
  1. Kate WeberBest Blogger Tips Says:

    Aw! Thanks for mentioning me in your post! That was so awesome to open google reader and see my button on someone's post. :P It always makes me smile! You have an awesome purseful! Your things seems so much more practical than mine. :P

    Simply Kate


  2. ErikaBest Blogger Tips Says:

    @Kate Weber
    You're very welcome! I love your blog, it's definitely a fun read :D


  3. Dawniebee12Best Blogger Tips Says:

    I must try that. Lord only knows what I have stashed in there! One thing I never have are pens! Found you on FTLOB. I hope you can stop by and say hi! www.atfirstblushbeauty.com


  4. Dawniebee12Best Blogger Tips Says:

    That is so cool. I have to try that! I agree with Kate. You are very practical. I am always scrounging around for a pen! Stopping by from FTLOB!
    www.atfirstblushbeauty.com


  5. UnknownBest Blogger Tips Says:

    I am so afraid to put my hand all the way to the bottom of my purse. Something might pull me in, or jump out onto my arm.

    I'm visiting from the mid week minlge. It's a pleasure to meet you. I like your idea of blog activities.

    Lucy


  6. ErikaBest Blogger Tips Says:

    @Lucy Adams
    Haha, then you definitely need to take part, because the rest of us would love to see what creatures wait in there ;D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


  • About Me

    My Photo
    Erika
    "DeadDoll00"

    OCCUPATION: Super-Villain

    App-O-Plectic:

    Sporadic eviews of the best & worst in unique, unknown (free!) iPhone/iPod Touch applications

    Cat Dead, Details Later:

    My personal blog.

    View my complete profile


    ------------------


    Popular Posts

    My Free App Reviews!

    App-O-Plectic

    Buttons





    Labels

    BlogFrog

  • BzzAgent Badge


    Awards





    Follow Me!




    ---------------

    Freecycle

    ---------------

    Giveaways

    Blog Giveaways

    Blog Giveaway Directory

    ---------------

    Blogging Lot!

    ---------------

    Blog Hops

    Blog Hops Everyday
    ---------------

    Nifty Stuffage

    Photobucket

    read the printed word!

    ---------------

    Badges

    OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets How Long Could You Survive Trapped In Your Own Home?